Support New America
Thank you for your decision to support New America.
Your tax-deductible contribution will help bring exceptionally promising new voices and new ideas to the fore of our nation’s public discourse and will help shape the future of our nation's public policies.
Associate - $100
Associates receive invitations to all New America Foundation events.
Sponsor - $250
Sponsors receive invitations to all New America Foundation events and an electronic newsletter, including the best articles published by our fellows and staff.
Patron - $1,000
Patrons receive a signed copy of "The Radical Center," in addition to all the benefits of a Sponsor.
Benefactor - $5,000
Benefactors receive quarterly mailings of our best articles from New America Foundation, in addition to all the benefits of a Patron.
Giving to New America
New America invests in new thinkers and new ideas to address the next generation of challenges facing our country, with President and CEO Anne-Marie Slaughter proudly leading the organization ahead on several initiatives. President’s and Leadership Circle members participate in the intellectual life of the organization in numerous ways. For more information about the opportunities below, please contact Meredith Hanley, Director of Development, at 202.596.3367 or email@example.com.
President’s Circle members help Anne-Marie carry out New America’s mission and invest in new endeavors by supporting the organization with a significant annual contribution. In recognition of their annual gifts of $50,000 or more, members of the President's Circle are offered key opportunities for engagement with New America.
- Annual President’s Circle Dinner: An annual dinner and discussion of the year’s key achievements and future aspirations.
- Opportunities to participate in Advisory Councils: New America’s program councils help establish ambitious new objectives, examine issue priorities, and advise sustainability practices for issue-specific policy solutions.
- All the benefits of the Leadership Circle: included below.
Leadership Circle members contribute $25,000 or more to New America annually and can engage with the organization in a range of ways:
- New America’s Annual Conference: One of the highlights of New America’s year, the Annual Conference provides a rare opportunity for an intimate dialogue about the most challenging issues of our time.
- The Core Club breakfast series: Our salon breakfasts held at The Core Club in New York City provide an opportunity to interact with policy-makers, business leaders, and some of the foremost thought leaders in the United States. Recent events have featured Steven Rattner, Chairman of Willett Advisors LLC and Eric Schmidt, Chairman of Google, Inc.
- Complete Events Calendar: New America’s multitude of briefings, luncheons, salon dinners and high-profile, public policy events and conferences across the country, at our Washington, DC headquarters and at New America New York City provide opportunities to engage with New America’s President, Program Directors, Fellows, and the Board of Directors.
- Reading Material: Regular updates of New America’s best commentary and briefs and complimentary copies of New America books and major publications.
- Recognition on the New America website.
2013 Support for New America
New America thanks the following organizations and individuals who supported our work in 2013. We are grateful for their commitment to investing in new thinkers and big ideas to address the challenges facing both the United States and the world.
- The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Eric and Wendy Schmidt
- Lumina Foundation
- US Department of State
- Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Arizona State University
- Carnegie Corporation
- Citi Foundation
- The Nathan Cummings Foundation
- Ford Foundation
- Foundation for Child Development
- Foundation to Promote Open Society
- Google, Inc.
- Joyce Foundation
- Carolyn and Jeffrey Leonard
- MacArthur Foundation
- Charles Stewart Mott Foundation
- Pritzer Children's Initiative
- Radio Free Asia
- United States Agency for International Development
- 11th Hour Project
- Katherine and David Bradley
- East Michigan Environmental Action Council
- Governor's Woods Foundation
- Thor Halvorssen
- The Hauser Foundation
- The James Irvine Foundation
- The Kresge Foundation
- The McKnight Foundation
- Rattner Family Foundation
- Save the Children
- Smith Richardson Foundation
- Jennifer and Jonathan Allan Soros Foundation
- Urban Affairs Coalition
- W. Clement and Jessie V. Stone Foundation
- William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
- Alliance for Early Success
- Center for Community Change
- Consolidated Contractors Company
- Boykin Curry
- Education Trust
- William W. Gerrity
- Grable Foundation
- Zachary Karabell
- Massimo Foundation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Heidi and Brian Miller
- The Moriah Fund Inc.
- NAACP Hollywood Bureau
- National College Access Network
- New York Community Trust
- Open Society Institute Budapest Foundation
- Ploughshares Fund
- Proteus Fund
- Robert Niehaus
- Law Offices of George R. Salem PLLC
- Alexander Soros Foundation
- Source of Hope Foundation
- Warburg Pincus Foundation
- Jack and Giti Bendheim Fund of the Jewish Communal Fund
- Blue Shield of California Foundation
- Center for Law and Social Policy
- Craigslist Charitable Fund
- Tom and Kathy Freston Foundation
- Evelyn and Walter Haas Jr. Fund
- George C. Halvorson
- Fred Hassan
- Kaye Family Foundation
- Ruth and David Levine
- One Global Economy Corp.
- F. Noel Perry
- Princeton Area Community Foundaiton, Inc.
- Rockefeller Brothers Fund, Inc.
- The Rockefeller Foundation
- George and Rhonda Salem Family Foundation
- Myron Sponder Family Trust
- Three Baer Family Charitable Fund
- George Wasserman Family Foundation
- United Way
- University of Kansas
- The World Bank Group
- Meena and Liaquat Ahamed
- Alliance for Generational Equity
- The Jeanne Blaustein & Peter Bokor Fund
- The Broadband Coalition
- Brodsky Family Foundation
- Dish Network
- Peter Marber
- Craig Newmark
- Peter Joseph through the Jewish Communal Fund
- Sprint Foundation
- T-Mobile USA
- Time Warner Cable
- United Way of Central Ohio
- University of Pennsylvania
- Daniel Yergin
- Abelow Family Foundation
- Ernest Bogen
- Harold & Stephanie Bronson Fund of the Liberty Hill Foundation
- Creative Artists Agency
- Dairy Management Inc.
- Teddy Downey
- James Fallows
- Victor Fazio
- Fidelity Charitable Fund
- Ms. Eleanor Friedman and Mr. Jonathan J. Cohen
- Friedman Family Foundation
- Francis Fukuyama
- Furman Foundation
- S. A. Gardner Foundation
- Atul Gawande
- George Washington University
- Leonard Goodman
- Sally Gottesman through the Jewish Communal Fund
- Stewart Gross & Lois Perelson Gross through Jewish Communal Fund
- HCM Strategists, LLC
- Edward Halstead
- Harvard University
- ICT for Peace Foundation
- James Klutznick
- Ben Korman
- Luis and Lee Lanier Fund through the Jewish Communal Fund
- Lederer Foundation
- Kati Marton
- Dan Pfeiffer
- Radio Free Asia
- Marcia Riklis Foundation
- San Francisco Foundation
- Schwarz Family Foundation Trust
- Schwartz Foundation
- Stiftung Open Society Institute
- Libby and Sidney Topol through The Boston Foundation
- University of Michigan
- University of Southern California